28.10.08

quotes.

(I should be studying history, teehee)

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”

-Pietro Arentino

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

-Howard Thurman

“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

-(no se de quien es)

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so eventually you learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
-Marilyn Monroe

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

i miss you volve al cole :(

Ami dijo...

haha awww :')
hoy pensaste que me estaba cortando las venas sos una tarada

en creo que dos semanas vuelvo
o una semana y un cachin
es que todo este exam leave...

ya nos veremoss ;DD